So, January sure passed didn't it. It was a mess online, especially on youtube (looking at you Logan Paul). But lets ignore that and hope it doesn't get worse.
(Hopes are not high) Life
School season is back in full swing (and bashed into my head.) Boy oh boy do I not have time for anything anymore. I'm screwed all the time with deadlines, turn in dates, classes and homework. UGH, I have to get up pretty early (I'm a night owl) everyday except the weekends. Speaking of that, I've been doing school and homework on Saturday and Sunday too. Sometimes I do 10 hrs worth of schoolwork (classes+homework) on weekdays just to get it all done. Whenever I have a test I'm like "F__k, did I learn anything this week? Did I study? What happened?" I WANT MY LIFE BACK! I'm tired all the time and drowning in a sea of never ending deadlines!Gaming
I watch GTlive play DDLC and it looked really cool, quite Meta and probably the one of the best dating sims I've seen in a while. I'll do some fanart for that soon.
Oh and I watched Markiplier play Getting Over It. Ah, the carnage!Anime
So did you vote in the anime Awards? I did.
I AM VERY BIASED THIS YEAR I'M SORRY! Art
- Best OP? I was really torn between "Peace Sign" and "Here" for the OP category. Both are amazing, but I fully expect BnHA to win other categories so I went with "Here" from Mahoutsukai no Yome.
- Best CGI? Houseki no Kuni. Really well done especially with it's full CGI art. I usually don't like CGI anime cause it looks weird (I guess?), but this one looked great when compared to a lot of others! The story was well done too. S2 here's hoping!
- Best Girl? For me was Moriko from Recovery of an MMO Junkie. She is basically just an exaggerated version of me but with MMO playing instead of drawing and being a weeb. I related to her struggles so much.
- Best Boy? Mmmmm. STILL DEKU! (I'm biased. Runner up for me is Kazuma or Todoroki.)
- Best Villain? Hands down Tanya Degurechaff. No one is as crazy, evil and f__ked up as she is. I like Stain for his overall motive much better, but in terms of just being evil it's definitely Tanya.
- Best Comedy? Konosuba! I'm sorry Kazuma, also I love their spoof of SAO's Kirito. Favorite episode.
- Best Drama? Showa Genroku Rakugo Senju. (Get past episode 3 and you'll be hooked. I was and didn't even realize it)
- Best Action? Hero Academia. It had some nice fight scenes especially Todo/Iida/Deku v. Stain and the Taiikusai. (Runner up Attack on Titan)
- Best Film? I went with Koe no Katachi (but I've only read the manga.) I'm sure "Your Name" is really good too. Just haven't seen it. :/
- Best Anime? I'm still going with my favorite bois from Hero Academia.
So other than school...I've been spending practically all my free time drawing so thats been fun (my only joy in life
) I'm hoping to post some new anime and video game related fanart soon. That comic I've been working on is a BNHA doujinshi. I'm about 23 pages in (sketched) but I have a feeling this is going to take some time. I'm just going to do Black and white with screen tone this time. No coloring. (It's easier)
I don't have much to say about my art, you'll see what I've been up to I guess. XDEating:
Anything I have left at home. :/Drinking:
Lemon Tea and CoffeeWatching:
Showa Genroku Rakugo Senju and KonosubaListening:
"Appetite of a People Pleaser" - Ghost, and "Here" - Juuna